Tuesday 20 July 2010

hello

You will have to forgive me if this isn't any good as its my first ever blog.
Bit of back ground on cycling so far, after a lay off from racing properly for about 7 years, I have decided to have a proper effort to see how far I can go, after 2 events last season, I intended training for a full winter ready for this year, but after ending up on an operating table last Christmas training didn't start til Feb this year.
So, this years aims where to complete a full season of racing, achieve a cp60 of 380w+, a cp20 of 400w+, maintain a weight of 90kg for the season, ( to make it easier to reach the racing weight of 77-80 kg for next year), and try and get some Pb's if the opportunity arises.

Up to this point, I have raced since March, a cp60 of 392w, a cp20 of 410w and hovered around 91kg all year. Best times this year are 49:50 for a 25, and 19:40 for a 10.

So, overall I'm reasonably happy as I have been ill quite alot ( the joys of kids in school!!), and hav'nt done any focused interval work other than club 10's.

Hopefully your still awake and now up to speed with progress this far, watch this space for updates,



till next time,

ceri

No comments:

Post a Comment